Tazio is the complete aptitude testing platform. You can choose from the full range of aptitude tests from Saville Assessment, have us design a bespoke assessment for you, or build your own.
Aptitude tests are the most objective and reliable way of measuring an individual's ability to complete specific tasks. What are aptitude tests explains what an aptitude test is and how they are used. Below we explore the range of tests we offer and the benefits of using Tazio to manage and deliver your aptitude tests.
Assessments & Tests
With Tazio, you can quickly identify the best talent with scientifically proven pre-employment assessments or tests, setup and configured to your hiring needs.
Using aptitude tests as part of your recruitment process saves you and your hiring managers time meeting unsuitable candidates, reduces time to hire and improves quality of hire.
Unlock the power of online tests and assessments for:
- Culture fit - check if a candidate is an excellent cultural fit
- Psychometric tests - assess personality and suitability for your role
- Situational judgement - see how candidates respond to work scenarios
- Cognitive capability - assess both cognitive and problem-solving abilities
- Language Proficiency - efficiently evaluate candidates language proficiency
- Skills testing - test the skills needed to perform well in the role
Tazio lets you quickly set up and configure single or combined aptitude tests and assessments. Select a test from the Saville Assessment aptitude assessment portfolio, then add your competency, situational judgement or video questions to create the perfect assessment for your unique hiring needs.
Verbal reasoning tests
Verbal reasoning tests are used to assess a person's ability to understand, analyse and interpret written information. They can also be used to test a candidate's spelling, grammar and understanding of analogies.
Numerical reasoning tests
Numerical reasoning tests typically assess a person's understanding of basic arithmetic, number sequences and pure mathematics. In more advanced tests, candidates may be shown in charts or graphs and asked to interpret the results.
Abstract reasoning tests
Abstract reasoning tests assess a person's general intellect and ability to work out new concepts and abstract ideas. They determine a person's ability to see the underlying logic in a pattern of symbols or shapes.
Abstract reasoning ability is believed to be a good indicator of a person's fluid intelligence, or their ability to learn things quickly.
Mechanical reasoning tests
A mechanical reasoning, or mechanical comprehension test, is designed to assess a person's applied knowledge of common physical and mechanical principles.
These are typically used for technical and engineering roles, as they are a good indicator of person's current understanding and potential to do well in the role.
Fault diagnosis tests
Fault diagnosis tests are more specific to a role and are designed to assess a person's ability to identify and correctly select the appropriate repair in electronic and mechanical systems.
Error checking tests
Data checking tests are used primarily for administrative and data input roles, data checking tests measures how quickly and accurately errors can be detected in example data by the candidate.
Talk to an expert
To find out more about our aptitude tests call us on 02922 331 888
With Tazio, candidates can complete your assessment or test when it's convenient, on their computer, tablet or mobile.
Assessments are fully branded and can include video, audio and images, delivering a seamless and engaging assessment process ensuring a positive candidate experience.
Provide detailed, personalised feedback to candidates via email and PDF reports, showing them their strengths and areas to improve, making the hiring experience relevant and beneficial.
- Mobile friendly - complete assessments on tablets and mobiles
- Fully branded - strengthening your brand and engagement
- Personalised feedback - reports detailing strengths and areas to improve
- Multi-media - include video, audio and images to bring assessment to life
Analysis and Reporting
You can analyse every element of your data, from each assessment, test and your entire recruitment process. See all the data needed to deliver efficient data-driven recruitment.
With integral data visualisation, report builder and advanced system reports, you have all the information needed to make genuinely objective hiring decisions.
- Data visualisation - quickly identify trends and vital information
- Report builder - design custom reports in minutes
- Data export - download data in .csv files
- Branded reports - create fully branded PDF reports
- Candidate feedback - send candidates personalised feedback
Integrations & Security
Tazio integrates seamlessly with your ATS, HR and business management software, at no extra cost. There's no need to replace your existing software; we extend its functionality.
Tazio has been awarded Cyber Essentials Plus and IASME Gold certification. The Tazio platform is built on enterprise grade infrastructure hosted by Rackspace, ensuring maximum uptime and security of your data.
- Tazio is a Cyber Essentials Plus and IASME Gold certified company
- All data stored in PCI DSS, ISO27001 and ISAE 3402 Type II UK data centres
- Hourly data backups with full disaster recovery
- Capable of handling the largest campaigns
- Integrate with any third party software
- Flexible, secure RESTful API
You're not on your own; we're there every step of the way to ensure you get the most from our software. Your dedicated customer success manager is here to answer your questions, provide support and advice.
We pride ourselves on delivering the best customer and candidate support in the industry. Our help desk includes over 90 articles and our support bot 'Milly" answers 95% of candidate queries, ensuring a stress-free candidate experience.
- Customer success - your own dedicated customer success manager
- Online helpdesk - over 90 support articles provide answers and advice
- Candidate Support Bot - solves over 95% of candidate technical queries
Get started today
Learn all about aptitude tests and see how you can improve your candidate screening
No credit card required
How much do tests cost?
Prices for off-the-shelf tests start from as little as £10 for an individual aptitude test, combined tests start at under £25 and there are competitive volume discounts available.
To receive your personalised quote, give us a call us on 02922 331 888 and talk to one of our friendly sales team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the request form.