Customer Success Manager
Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £25k + bonus + benefits
Location: Cowbridge, Cardiff, South Wales
Established in 2010 and based in Cowbridge, South Wales, Tazio is the UK's leading online assessment, testing and video interviewing platform. Our customers range from household names such as Atos, Bank of England, Openreach, Ryanair and SSE, through to small and medium-sized employers.
Role and Responsibilities
We are committed to helping our customers improve their recruitment and assessment, employee development and retention. Your role will be to ensure that every customer maximises the effectiveness of their recruitment and employee development campaigns.
Day to day you will be supporting our existing customers and proactively helping them get the most from our software. The role includes onboarding new customers, training them to use our platform and sharing your knowledge and expertise.
- Helping customers to maximise their return on investment through the successful use of our technology
- Ensure a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Successfully onboard new customers from free trial to paying customer
- Minimise churn & drive up-sell revenue
- Play a primary role in shaping the product roadmap based on customer feedback
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Tazio can better serve our customers
- Work closely with the Engineering team on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is the ideal opportunity for you to shape the future direction of Tazio and be part of our continued success. To be considered, you will need to have the following skills & attributes:
- Be a self-starter with exceptional organisational skills
- Be focused on the detail with excellent analytical skills
- Be a "People Person' with well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Have excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills
- Have a keen commercial awareness, a background in HR or recruitment would be advantageous
- Be a good listener with the ability to empathise with people
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer support
Previous experience in the software or HR sector is not essential as full training will be provided. However, you will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of Customer Success and be genuinely passionate about this area.
What you can expect
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, fast-growing company and take your career to the next level. Also, you will enjoy:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- An attractive bonus structure
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Flexible working with the option to choose your hours
- A culture where you can be yourself and fulfil your potential
Don't miss your opportunity
This is your opportunity to take control of your career and fulfil your potential. All you need to do is convince us you're the right person for the job. To do that, you first need to complete a short video interview. You'll also have a chance to upload a copy of your CV and covering letter.
Once you've completed your video interview, we will review your responses and get straight back to you. If you're successful, we will invite you to a face to face interview in Cowbridge. You may be required to complete some assessments as well as being interviewed.Do Your Interview Now