This is your opportunity to join one of the UK's hottest technology companies at the start of an amazing journey. Tazio is the UK's leading online assessment and video interviewing platform. Growing strongly, we have the ambition to become the global leader.
As a Sales Development Representative you will need to be curious, methodical and results driven. Following 2 weeks of structured training you will tasked with researching potential customers to establish if there have a business issue Tazio can solve.
From there you will need to identify, reach out and build rapport with internal product champions, key influencers and decision makers, typically within HR and IT, or at board level.
You should be:
- An ambitious self-starter who wants to take control of their career and grow with our sales team
- Someone who has a passion for technology
- Someone who is confident, out-going and not afraid to pick up the phone
- A hungry overachiever who is used to succeeding anything they undertake
- Someone who wants to be in right at the beginning and be a key contributor as the Company grows
- Someone who wants to earn lots of money over the next 3-5 years.
What you can expect:
- Competitive basic salary - £15,000 to £25,000
- Uncapped earnings potential - £30,000 to £40,000 in your first year
- 25 Days holiday, Pension and Life Assurance
- Full training, coaching and support provided
- Lots of opportunity to grow your career Into an external sales executive and higher
Apply for this role
As you'd expect, to apply for this role we would like you to complete a Tazio video interview. This has been created to assess your skills and potential to do well
in the role. You'll also have a chance to upload a copy of your CV and covering letter.
Once you've completed your video interview we will review your responses and contact you within 2 weeks to let you know if you've been successful.
If you're successful, we will invite you to meet with our Senior Management team. You may be required to complete a number of assessments as well as being interviewed.